Grow Your Savings is a great way to turn spending into savings
If you have a BlueShore chequing account, you can start stashing away savings by rounding up transactions on each purchase you make with your BlueShore Access debit card.
When you make purchases, transactions can be rounded to the nearest $1, $5, or $10 when using your card (you get to pick one!). Grow Your Savings is a quick and easy way to build your savings each time you make purchases.
How does it work?
- Buying a $2.75 coffee?
- Round it up to $3 and save the change for a rainy day.
- Spending $15.50 on takeout?
- Round it up to $20 and pocket the $4.50 in your savings.
It’s that simple.
No additional transaction fees apply. You can also set up the "Grow Your Savings" program to deposit the savings into the account of another person, such as a child or another loved one. Help them build and grow their savings each time you spend and make an impact with little effort.
What you'll see
On your monthly BlueShore Financial statement, you’ll see a line item showing what you paid for and another showing the amount placed into the savings account.
Grow Your Savings is a great way to turn spending into savings. There are three simple ways to sign up for the Grow Your Savings program:
- Contact our Solution Centre at 604.982.8000 (toll-free: 1.888.713.6728)
- Visit your local BlueShore Financial branch
- Request a callback from a Solution Centre Associate by filling out the form above
* Not available through Online Banking at this time. Only available with a BlueShore Financial chequing account. Learn more about opening a chequing account.
Get more transactions with a Youth Account
Have a Pay As You Go Youth Account from BlueShore Financial? You now get twice as many transactions for account holders 18 years of age or younger.
Pay no monthly fees on up to 50 transactions per month, including Interac® e-Transfers (previously 25 transactions per month).
®Trademark of Interac Inc. used under license